Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am in Ohio^^

wow, everything is so interesting here :D

Today is the third day since I arrived on Sunday. I am now living with a Taiwanese school sister, Wendy, and my landlady. What makes me feel very lucky is that both of them are so nice to me! Wendy took me for the enroll works and showed me around in this area! Besides, although there still are about 10 days in March, the land lady doesn't charge the rent! What I need to pay is the installation of my internet which is hopefully been done on this Saturday!

I am in school lab and I should stop here becasue I am about to go apply for a part-time job! Can't wait to share all things here with you... I will try^^

PS. glad to find the messages from Sandy, Christine, and Iris! I take your blessings with big smiles and willl surely keep them in mind :D

Wish you all the best^^ bye for now!

2 comments:

janice22 said...

haha... I am a bit boring now, no phone line, no Chinese on this computer, and no internet for my own!

It's about 9pm and I am sleepy since having dinner at 6.

Jessie Jessie, you should say "wish" not "with" la, hahahahahahah... I know you are testing my English spelling :D

CK Richard said...

seems like you are gonna have lots of fun coming your way! ;)